Valid from: May, 2018
Last amended: March, 2021
We, PRO-KLIMA d.o.o., with a registered office in Samobor, Gradna 78E, PIN: 47347658558, take great care to process your data exclusively within the framework prescribed by the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulations that we use in conducting our business.
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the Controller, that is, the subject which determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data.
When we act as the Controller within the framework of the Policy, you can contact us or our data protection officer at:
PRO-KLIMA d. o. o.
Samobor, Gradna 78E
Phone: +385 1 6546 343
Fax: +385 1 6546 344
Data protection officer:
e-mail: for Controller (PRO-KLIMA d.o.o.): Helena.Hrvacic@proklima.hr
How we collect your data
We collect your personal data which you give to us while contracting services in our offices and on our website which includes, but is not limited to: www.proklima.hr and/or any other website or application available via the internet which are located on a subdomain of the proklima.hr domain, or while using a web browser, while transferring data or communicating via e-mail from or to the domain proklima.hr.
Additionally, we also collect your personal data via forms for questionnaires, competitions and promotional offers.
Which data is collected and why
The types of personal data we collect are as follows:
- Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and house address, your personal identification number, your ID or passport number, which are essential to us so that we may hand over or deliver bought products.
- We also use your phone number to ask you about your satisfaction with the quality of services rendered as well as to rate us online, so that we can further improve our services. You can decide by yourself whether you want to set apart some time to answer our questions.
- Your bank account number may be collected with the purpose of transferring money when paying on delivery.
- Information on your employer may be collected if you chose delivery of your package to your place of work.
- Data on your household, including data on members of your household based on special user requests regarding delivery to a private address (including the handing over of the package to members of the household if allowed).
- Credit card data (credit card type, credit card number, name on the card, expiration date and security code), if for certain services payment by credit card is offered in accordance with the rules on credit cards and credit card processors.
- Data you give us in relation to your marketing preferences or while participating in questionnaires, competitions or promotional offers.
- Video recording of you if you were at one of our locations, which are equipped with a video surveillance system with the purpose of protecting people and property, which is our legitimate interest.
- The personal data we collect using cookies on our website, for which we have a special notification.
In case you do not provide us the necessary data for a specific purpose (for example, data necessary to deliver bought products), this may affect some of your transactions with us or services may be denied to you.
Our legal grounds
Your personal data is processed based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, if necessary for the performance of a contract between us or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract at your request (for example, when creating an offer)
- Pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, when processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (for example, when recording audio or video) or for the legitimate interests of a third party
- Pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, if you have given us your consent (for example, for sending you our newsletter)
- Pursuant to point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, if this is our legal (regulatory) obligation (for example, when archiving data according to accounting regulations).
In addition, in our business, as well as our partners who provide marketing services, website and social media management services, as well as video surveillance services.
We take care to choose partners who follow the highest standards of data protection.
If required, we reveal personal data to legal prosecution bodies and other bodies if it is prescribed by law or is strictly necessary to stop, reveal or prosecute criminal offenses and frauds.
We do not sell or rent your personal data.
International data transfers
To protect your personal data transfers outside of the European Economic Area are possible under special limitations.
Your data can be transferred to any country if this is necessary to provide contracted services.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we use the services of the MailChimp platform and we transfer your data to the US within the framework of the Privacy Shield which ensures European protection standards for your personal data.
We take adequate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data. All our business and internet applications and partners take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access and abuse of data, which also includes personal data. To protect and safeguard information and personal data, we use appropriate business systems and procedures. We also use security procedures as well as technical and physical limitations for access and use of personal data on our servers. Access to personal data is allowed only to authorized personnel for business purposes.
Your personal data is processed and kept until the purpose of data processing for which the personal data was given is met. After the purpose of data collection has been fulfilled, we will not use your personal data any further. The data remains in our storage system and we keep it for as long as we are required to by legal regulations.
Video surveillance footage is automatically deleted within 60 days since the day of collection.
We keep all electronic messages for 11 years if they contain information regarding the provision of services and are important to prove compliance with tax and accounting regulations.
Your opportunities and rights
To exercise your rights, you can contact us in written form, via e-mail or by telephone:
Phone: +385 1 6546 343
Fax: +385 1 6546 344
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent
If data processing is based on consent, you can always withdraw your consent without any negative consequences and without influencing the legality of processing up to that point.
- Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to access personal data related to you which we are processing and you can request detailed information regarding the processing and a copy pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to personal data rectification
You have a right to rectify or add personal data if your data is not accurate, complete or up to date, pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure
You have a right to request erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing of personal data
You have the right to restrict processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to transfer your personal data if we process it automatically based on consent or a contract with you, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Right to object to processing of personal data
You have the right to limit processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
Questions or complaints
If you have questions or complaints related to our processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise some of the rights you have pursuant to this notification, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of questions or complaints you can also contact the supervisory authority for data protection:
Data Protection Agency
Selska cesta 136
10 000 Zagreb
Phone: 00385 (0)1 4609-000
Fax. 00385 (0)1 4609-099